Itineraries of Ski Touring
Three new signposted trails in the forest will help you discover the joys of ski touring or their use for some physical training in peace and quiet.
250m and 350m of vertical await you among the trees with the option of returning by ski on the piste (before the daily closure).
• These trails are not part of the ski area – they are not patrolled or subject to opening or closing by security personnel. You use them at your own risk and can be taken in conjunction with a guide or ski instructor.
• Take insurance ! When using official pistes to go down it is highly recommended that you have adequate insurance in case of accident (available from the ticket office)
• Please be vigilant and make sure you return before the pistes close. Please ENSURE YOU ALLOW ENOUGH TIME IN ORDER TO ARRIVE BEFORE THE CLOSURE OF THE SKI SLOPES.
• The use of the pistes outside the official opening hours of ski area is forbidden – they are subject to piste maintenance machine usage outside these hours. Avalanche protection measures may also cause unexpected closure.
• If you are alone, ensure your whereabouts are known by someone.
Rescue services SFTLD : +33 (0)479069515 from 9am to 5pm during the winter season.
Dial 112 when the resort is closed.
Tourist information office : +33 (0)4 79 06 95 19
Itineray n°1 Yellow
« Plan Bois via Le Planay »
Beginner level : 2 h / intermediate : 1h
Distance 2,9 km / Vertical : 250m
Recommended return route : Plan Bois, Charmettes or Savonette pistes.
Level very athletic
Itinerary n° 2 Yellow
« Charmettes via Le Planay»
Beginner level : 1h45/ intermediate : 50min
Distance 2,8 km/ Vertical : 80m
Recommended return route : Charmettes piste.
Itinerary n°3 Pink
“Upper Charmettes” (start of Marquises lift)
Beginner level : 2h / intermediate : 1h
Distance 2,4 km / Vertical : 330m
Recommended return route : Chapelle piste
Itinerary n°4 Yellow
Variant- Access to Plan Bois
In the process of tagging
Itinerary n° 5 Pink
In the direction of the chairlift “Départ Marquises” via Le Planay
Departure from the chapel
In process being signed.
The refuge of Ruitor will be open from 11/03 to 08/05/2018
Refuge du Ruitor ………………….. + 33 (0)4 79 06 92 12