Price list of the tourist tax based on real occupancy applicable for Sainte Foy Tarentaise (Applicable to all those over 18 years old)
- €1 per unit of sleeping capacity and per night for 4-star hotels, 4-star holiday apartment complexes, 4-star rating.
- €0.60 per unit of sleeping capacity and per night for 3-star hotels, 3-star holiday apartment complexes, 3-star rating.
- €0.50 per unit of sleeping capacity and per night for 2-star hotels, 2-star holiday apartment complexes, 2-star rating.
- €0.30 per unit of sleeping capacity and per night for 1-star hotels, 1-star holiday apartment complexes, 1-star rating.
- For rental properties which are not categorised or in the process of being categorised (from 1/1/19). The tourist tax is based on 5% of the price per person per night before tax with a ceiling of eur1 (in line with 4* properties in Sainte Foy).
The tourist tax on Saint Foy is subjected to two different ways :
- “Fixed tourist tax” for ‘Tourism residences’ and ‘hotels’
- “Tourist tax based on real occupancy” for all other types of accommodations.
For holiday-makers staying in hotels and tourist accommodation, the tourist tax forms an integral part of the room charges. This tax must be included in all prices but can’t be detailed separately on invoices issued. The tax must be paid by the person or organisation renting out the accommodation, not directly by the client renting the accommodation.