- Beaufortain / Mont-Blanc: 4 to 5 days, approximately 4,400 meters of ascending elevation.
- Haute Tarentaise: 4 to 6 days, approximately 3,400m of ascending elevation.
- Around La Plagne: 4 days, about 3,400m of ascending elevation.
- Vanoise: 4 to 6 days, approximately 3,600m of ascending elevation.
- Three Valleys: 4 to 5 days, approximately 2,400m of ascending elevation.
- Lauzière: 3 to 4 days, approximately 1,600m of ascending elevation.
From 15/06 to 01/10.
To be consulted directly in the accommodation.
Type of customer
- Level red – hard
- For experts / practiced
- Pets welcome
To see also
Refuge and restaurant.
chalet du saut
gîte chalet d'alpage les combes
Traditional mountains chalet with wood and stones.
hotel la tovière
hotel les seracs
le san bernardo
mont jovet mountain hut
Come and enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the recently restored Mont Jovet refuge.
Guarded in summer, it is ideal for a discovery with family, friends or as a couple.
peclet-polset hut (ffcam-french alpine club)
A relaxing location along the GR55 trail, near Lac Blanc, surrounded by Peclet-Polset's many towering peaks. Modern architecture, for a clear and comfortable refuge.