We carry out all new electricity and compliance work.
Our activity also covers several other trades, you can entrust us with complete or partial renovations of your homes and ensure quality work.
mairie of sainte foy tarentaise
The town hall is located in the chief town next to the school.
Postal agency at the Town Hall of Sainte-Foy. Banque Postale (withdrawals, deposits, etc.).
A cash machine is at your service on the parking of Les Maisonnettes (P3)
Val d’Isère (12 km), Bourg Saint Maurice (15km), la Rosière (16km)
Rent Pocket Wifi
Private wifi anywhere in the resort, connect up to 10 devices at the Tourist Information Bureau
Lost Property ……………………………..+33 (0)4 79 06 95 19
Building of the anciently post office 73640 Sainte-Foy Tarentaise, Chef-lieu
Open from Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm
Saturday 9am to 6pm
Sunday from 10am to 6pm
Tel : +33(0)4 79 55 25 49
POSTAL AGENCY (MAIN VILLAGE)
Postal Agency in the Town hall of Sainte-Foy – From Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm – Opposite to the grocery on Charmettes’s terrace
- Sorting recyclable waste in your accommodation (recycling information available at Tourist Information Bureau)
- Using an ashtray when out and about
- Planning zero-waste lunches (using a flask or an airtight container)
- Asking for a doggy bag at restaurants.
Please note that yoghurt pots and plastic film cannot be recycled here.
Recycling bins for glass, metal, general refuse and cardboard for companies are shown on the Sainte-Foy resort and village maps.
More info on +33 (0)7 84 32 40 41
Schedule of recycling centre
- Bourg Saint Maurice Monday to Saturday 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- Montvalezan onday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 1.30pm to 6pm; Tuesday and Thursday 9am to 12pm
- Tignes – Les Brévières From Monday to Saturday 9am to 12 pm and 2pm to 6pm lundi au samedi de 9h à 12hAs a reminder, the recycling centres are closed on public holidays.