A cash machine is at your service on the parking of Les Maisonnettes (P3)
CIRCULATING ON SNOW
Before leaving, remember to take snow chains appropriate to your vehicle.
Chains on sale: Superette Utile Sainte-Foy station, Sante Fé Sainte-Foy village or Bourg Saint Maurice.
Chaining area located at “Le Champet”, on the plain of Viclaire.
Traffic condition : www.savoie-route.fr
Val d’Isère (12 km), Bourg Saint Maurice (15km), la Rosière (16km)
Lost Property ……………………………..+33 (0)4 79 06 95 19
Place de la mairie, 73640 Sainte-Foy Tarentaise, Chef-lieu
Make an Appointment : Tel : +33(0)4 79 40 26 80
Open from Monday to Saturday 9am to 12pm and 3pm to 7pm
Sunday from 4pm to 6pm
Tel : +33(0)4 79 55 25 49
POSTAL AGENCY (MAIN VILLAGE)
Postal Agency in the Town hall of Sainte-Foy – From Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm – Opposite to the grocery on Charmettes’s terrace
- Sorting recyclable waste in your accommodation (recycling information available at Tourist Information Bureau)
- Using an ashtray when out and about
- Planning zero-waste lunches (using a flask or an airtight container)
- Asking for a doggy bag at restaurants.
Please note that yoghurt pots and plastic film cannot be recycled here.
Recycling bins for glass, metal, general refuse and cardboard for companies are shown on the Sainte-Foy resort and village maps.
More info on +33 (0)7 84 32 40 41
Schedule of recycling centre
• Bourg Saint Maurice From Monday to Saturday 9am to 12pm et de 2pm to 6pm
• Arc 1800 Monday and Wednesday 9am to 12pm and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 1.30pm to 5pm, Friday from 9am to 12pm and 1.30pm to 5pm
• Montvalezan Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 1.30pm-6pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9am to 12pm
• Tignes Les Brévières Monday to Saturday 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm