Chalet Hibou will offer you the best stay ever. The chalet’s proximity to the Italian border provides guests access to three heli-ski bases, with runs averaging 1,000 to 2,200 vertical meters. The chalet’s setting, tucked away in the mountain hamlet of Le Miroir, also allows guests to ski off-piste runs straight to the chalet door. After a powder day, recharge with a steam and sauna or relax by the fire in the living room. Then let our chef introduce you to regional specialties like Raclette and fondue.
From 01/12/2020 to 30/04/2021.
Overnight: from 7,300 € (All chalet for 14 people).
- Breakfast / Snack / Dinner prepared by a Chef
- Bar Menu, Cocktails and Wine Menu
- Guide framing
- Ski packages
- Equipment for activities
- Daily transfer to one of the 7 resorts in the Valley
- Activity Insurance
- Experience Manager to manage every detail of your stay
- Daily hotel service
- Access to all facilities: sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, swimming pool.
- Downhill skiing
- Fireplace / Wood burning stove
- Bunk beds
- Comfort bedding
- Private washing machine
- Set down on-site for groups
- Airport or station shuttle bus
- Booking of general amenities
- Room service
- Beds made on arrival
To see also
Chalet Pelerin puts guests in the epicenter of alpine adventure, in one of the most cosy and lovely place in Ste Foy. You get easy access to seven world-class ski resorts in 30 minutes away or less. Ski a different resort every day, with lift tickets and transportation included in your stay.