- Choose your route according to your abilities.
- Know the weather and remember that the weather can change very quickly in the mountains.
- Provide equipment adapted to your activity (good shoes, principle of the layering of clothes, backpack adapted to your walking objectives and the amount of material you need)
- Take some food (dried fruits, cereal bars …) and drink (a lot of water). Inform someone of your departure and your itinerary. Avoid leaving alone.
- Respect the fauna and flora (no pickings, dogs on a leash).
- In the pasture, beware of Patou dogs and respect the meadows by staying on the trails.
- Sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen …
- A walking stick, a flashlight, a multifunctional knife …
- A compass and an IGN map at 1/25000 to find your bearings!
- A camera and binoculars to not miss anything of your holidays!