All the info
DATE OF OPENING AND CLOSURE STATION and SKI AREA
· SEASON 2019-2020 : From Saturday 14th December 2019 to Monday 13th April 2020 (Easter )
– Tribe Offer : creation of a preferential rate TRIBE which gives right to 5% discount for any group purchase of 4 or more packages (all age categories combined) of 6 or 7 days on the area of Sainte-Foy Tarentaise.
Offer available on saintefoy-ski.com and at the checkouts.
– Saturday your skis! : Sale at the single price of 23 € for Saturday only. Compulsory purchase via saintefoy-ski.com, possible from Wednesday noon to Friday midnight for the following Saturday.
– Online sale of the Children’s Club services on the saintefoy-ski.com website for the winter season. Opening of sales planned for the month of October. Special Offer Start of Season 6 days = 7 days Ski 1 more day for the same price!
Save time! E-passes
Are you skiing as a family?
Throughout the season, you can enjoy a special package with lift passes for all the family (5, 6 or 7 days) at child prices!
Special early season offer
Season 6 days = 7 days Ski 1 more day for the same price!
7-day package at the 6-day package rate. Applicable only on the online sale with a 1st day of skiing between 14/12 and 22/12/19 inclusive.
Also valid during the Christmas holidays.
Easter offer: 1 adult bought = 1 child offered, from 04/04 to 13/04.
Package 6 days only
|Age 13 to 64 (included)||Age 5 to 12 (included)
and 65 to 73 (included)
|4 hrs||29,40 €||22€|
|1 day||32,70 €||24,10 €|
|2 consecutive days||61,60 €||47 €|
|3 consecutive days||90,40 €||69,60 €|
|4 consecutive days||119,20 €||91,90 €|
|5 consecutive days||148 €||114,30 €|
|5 non-consecutive days||155,20 €||120 €|
|6 consecutive days||176,90 €||136,80 €|
|6 consecutive days including 1 day in Les Arcs||208 €||167,90 €|
|7 consecutive days||205,90 €||159,30 €|
|Additional day(from 6 days)||29 €||22,50 €|
|Season||593 €||261 €|
|Pedestrian / Grand Plan snowshoeing||8,50 €||–|
|Season Pedestrian / Grand Plan snowshoeing||65,90 €||–|
|Grand Plan / Arpettaz snowshoeing||10,90 €||–|
|Grand Plan / Arpettaz / Aiguille snowshoeing||13,10 €||–|
Details and conditions
- Please note! There is no shuttle bus or ski lift running between Villaroger / Les Arcs and Sainte Foy Tarentaise ski resort (8km) or town (2km).
- Student lift passes (€25.90 / day) for one day or a longer stay only on presentation of a student card.
- Children under 5 are offered a free lift pass, upon presentation of ID when accompanied by a skiing parent. This free lift pass is required in order to take the chairlifts.
- Skiers aged 74 and over can enjoy a free lift pass upon presentation of ID.
- Group rate: From 20 people, applicable outside the school holidays.
Rate valid for groups from the same company or club upon presentation of a purchase order, after priorly informing the S.F.T.L.D.
The lift passes must be bought in a single transaction for a similar duration.
Please contact us for more information.
- For all terms and conditions: click here!
Carré Neige offers insurance cover for skiing and all snow sports carried out by non-professionals staying in the mountains. Carré Neige Intégral Annulation offers insurance and cancellation cover for both BEFORE and DURING your stay.
- Carré Neige: €2.90 / per person / per day. Flat rate for 8 to 21 days: €23.20 /person
- Carré Neige Family Pack, from 6 days: €2.90 / per person / per day for all family members (for the 6 and 7 day family pack)
- Carré Neige Intégral Annulation: €3.60 / per person / per day. This package includes cancellation cover (prior to your stay) as well as the full cover comprised by the Carré Neige (during your stay).
- Carré Neige Intégral Annulation family pack, from 6 days: €3.60 / per person / per day for all members. This package includes cancellation cover (prior to your stay) as well as the full cover comprised by the Carré Neige (during your stay). For 5, 6 and 7 day Family Packs.
(+ 33) (0)4 79 31 10 80
* For full terms and conditions, see the Carré Neige leaflet available at the lift pass office.
2018-2019 Multi-resort ski deals
Sainte Foy is located just a stone’s throw from the internationally renowned resorts of Val d’Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosière (between 10 and 25 minutes’ drive). With the Sainte Foy 6 days and more lift passes, purchased at the public rate, you can enjoy the following advantages during your stay:
- 1 day in the Espace Killy (Tignes or Val d’Isère) at a rate of €31, from the Brévières/Tignes lift pass office or the Funival/Val d’Isère lift pass office.
- Multiple days in Les Arcs at a rate of €31 + €2 for your lift pass card, from the Villaroger lift pass office (ADS) or the Bourg St Maurice Funicular (SMA), or in Peisey-Vallandry at the Vallandry or Mélèzes lift pass offices (STAG).
- La Rosière Espace San Bernardo (from Les Eucherts lift pass office) at a rate of €31.
- 1 day in La Plagne (from the Montchavin-Les Coches liftpass office) at a rate of €31 + €1 for your lift pass card.
The multi-resort deals are valid from 15 December 2018 to 14 April 2019 for Tignes, Val d’Isere, La Plagne, Les Arcs, and La Rosiere San Bernardo. These deals are subject to the respective snow conditions in each resort. Equally, skiers with a 6-day or more lift pass for the above-mentioned resorts, are entitled to multiple days at a discounted rate of €19.50 per day in Sainte Foy (valid only once for lift pass holders from Tignes and Val d’Isère).
N.B.: Presentation of a valid lift pass + proof of sale (receipt) is required.
Sainte Foy Tarentaise is located in the Savoie in the Haute Tarentaise, 6 km from Villaroger in Les Arcs, 15 km from Val d’Isère, 13 km from Tignes – Les Brévières, and 16 km from La Rosière.
- 1 free day in the Espace Killy ski area from Tignes (Les Brévières) or Val d’Isère (Funival).
- Multiple days at a special rate of €31 per day in the Espace San Bernardo from La Rosière (Les Eucherts).
- 1 free day in Les Arcs.
- 1 free day in La Plagne, from Montchavin les Coches.
During the winter season, free shuttle buses run between Sainte-Foy town, La Masure, Le Miroir and Sainte-Foy resort. Timetables are available at the Lift Pass Office and the Tourist Office.
Ski lift times
|Ski Lift||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Grand Plan chairlift||9h00||16h45|
|Marmotte magic carpet||9h00||16h55|
|Galopins magic carpet (Les Balcons de Sainte Foy)||9h00||16h55|
Sainte Foy Tarentaise Loisirs Developpement
Sainte Foy Tarentaise Loisirs Développement
73640 Sainte Foy Tarentaise
Certification ISO 9001 n ° : FR015570-1- 20 mai 2014
Tél. : +33(0)4 79 06 95 15