- Beaufortain / Mont-Blanc: 4 to 5 days, approximately 4,400 meters of ascending elevation.
- Haute Tarentaise: 4 to 6 days, approximately 3,400m of ascending elevation.
- Around La Plagne: 4 days, about 3,400m of ascending elevation.
- Vanoise: 4 to 6 days, approximately 3,600m of ascending elevation.
- Three Valleys: 4 to 5 days, approximately 2,400m of ascending elevation.
- Lauzière: 3 to 4 days, approximately 1,600m of ascending elevation.
From 15/06 to 01/10.
To be consulted directly in the accommodation.
Type of customer
- Pets welcome
To see also
la coire refuge
During summer, 18 places (Coire), and 22 (Cormet) and a specific room for the pic-nic.
During winter 14 places in the shelter "La Coire". A room for the pic-nic with a gas cooker, a woodburner, and all the dishes needed.
In the heart of the classified valley of Champagny Le Haut, at the foot of the Py waterfall and a few meters from the Vanoise National Park, the Laisonnay refuge has been welcoming gourmets and hikers since 1963 in a unique and friendly atmosphere.
mountain refuge of archeboc
Refuge located in the hamlet of La Motte, it is very well placed on circuits of several days, such as the Alta via Glaciale, via Alpina, Grand Tour de Tarentaise. It also allows interesting loops through the pass of Mount (towards Italy)
refuge de gittamelon
Within a mountain atmosphere, the refuge proposes its very own goats cheese, local honey from the valley and a unique evening around a wooden fire. Dormitory with upto 18 beds with shower.